I got this recipe from the Simple Cooking Channel on Youtube -all you have to do is google “Simple Cooking Channel” to get to their page, and they’ve got tons of recipes (often with only two or three ingredients).
Please be warned that the dough is very thick and can be hard to stir, so I would have someone else do the mixing if you have problems with your hands!
- 2 cups ice cream (any flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Leave the ice cream out or put it in the microwave for about thirty seconds until it’s very soft.
- Pour the ice cream into a bowl and slowly add the dry ingredients. Be sure to mix it well!
- Get a rectangular pan and grease it (you can use butter, crisco, pam, or anything else you’d like to make sure it doesn’t stick) before you put your batter in.
- Stick it in the oven. Start checking it about 30 minutes in- mine took 35 minutes to bake, but depending on what kind of oven you have and what elevation you’re at the baking time differs, so you need to stick a fork in the center to check if it’s done. If the fork still has dough stuck to it when you pull it out it’s not finished.
This can be either a dessert or a snack, depending on your mood. The end product tastes like shortbread in my opinion and it makes a small loaf! I used chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and it’s delicious. c: